Moments of Gratitude is where I reflect on all of the things that have made me happy, thankful and inspired that week. I hope that I will also inspire you to do the same…
These week I have loved these moments…
• Seeing Little M get so excited about opening the doors on his advent calendar.
• Watching Little M jumping, diving and having fun at his gymnastics class.
• Feeling so grateful for the two men in my life.
• Little M wanting a cuddle from Mummy when he got a little bit upset.
• Watching our first Christmas movie of the season and starting to feel festive!
• Speaking to an old friend on the phone and remembering how much love there still is for me back in the UK.
• Feeling trusted and valued by a friend confiding in me.
• Relaxing during my Friday knitting session, with the perfect excuse to put off the housework. Tea, friends and knitting!
What were your moments of gratitude this week?