Little M is obsessed with construction vehicles! Do you have a construction obsessed kiddo too?
If you recognise all of the following in your child, then the answer is YES!
1. Your child knows the names of every construction vehicle from ‘excavator’ to ‘wheel loader’ and will recite them to any passing stranger who will listen.
2. Your child gets extremely excited about seeing a single back hoe tractor driving past, but barely bats an eyelid at a whole herd of wild horses.
3. Your child will happily watch videos of construction vehicles for as long as you will let them (with great interest and excitement!)
4. Your child’s favourite story is Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site (or similar construction themed book!)
5. You take your child on ‘outings’ to watch construction vehicles in action and have to pretend to be extremely interested in the pile driver at work – for a very long time!
Did you recognise the signs?! Is your kid obsessed with construction vehicles?
What other activities does your construction fan love to do?
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link for your convenience.