Hi, my name is Rosie. Lovely to meet you!
At Little Fish I share ideas for families and teachers, so that you can inspire your children to create, explore and imagine the world around them.
You’ll find simple crafts, creative play, easy activities, book ideas and outdoor adventures. I’m especially inspired by the natural world around us. Creative projects are a fantastic way to inspire children’s curiosity and interest in the big wide world!
I know you’re all busy doing your thing out there- so I focus on simple and easy ideas, many of which kids can do independently. This encourages their creativity and means you have time for a cuppa too! (Hopefully!)
Here’s some little things about me…
• I’m a mama of two. I’ve also been a teacher, a dive show presenter, an assistant for The Body Shop – and once worked in a muesli factory!
• I’m a bit obsessed with the sea (or a lake, or river will do…) and can never have too many cups of tea. A cuppa on the beach is perfect!
• I like to be arty and crafty, whilst keeping things SIMPLE and FUN. Creativity is not supposed to be complicated.
• I’m often found jogging through the outdoors – running is my secret therapy.
• I like to think I’m worldly! I love to travel and explore new places. I’ve lived in Entebbe, Uganda and most recently San Francisco, USA. We are currently living in Cambridge, UK.
• I’m a bit of a dreamer and love magical things.
Let me introduce my family…
This is my lovely (and patient!) husband, The Hubster.
My beautifully boisterous 5 year old son, Little M.
And my smiley, 2 year old girl, LP.
Having fun and adventure with my amazing little family is my favourite thing to do.
I hope you find some inspiration for you and your children!
Wherever you are in the world, I love to hear from you! Your support, encourages me to write and create more. So please do comment, share, like, tweet – whatever floats your boat. Do let me know if there is something you would like to hear about!
If you’re a brand who likes what I do – get in touch – I’d love to work with you!
Lots of love from my family to yours,