Hi, my name is Rosie. Lovely to meet you!
At Little Fish I share inspiration for families and teachers – including simple kids activities, play ideas, crafts and easy recipes, as well as ideas for kids travel and outdoor fun. All things to inspire simple creativity and adventures with your children.
Here’s a bit about me…
• I’ve been a teacher and a museum presenter – amongst other things – but now spend most of my time having adventures with my family.
• I’m obsessed with the sea and can never have too many cups of tea. A cuppa on the beach = heaven!!!
• I like to be arty and crafty and occasionally bake, whilst keeping things SIMPLE and FUN. No one said you had to be a master chef to have fun in the kitchen!
• I’m often found jogging with a stroller in hand, whilst exploring the outdoors.
• I like to think I’m worldly! I love to travel and explore new places. My family and I have just moved from San Francisco, California to the beautiful Cambridge, UK.
• I’m a bit of a dreamer. It really is the best way…
Let me introduce my family… This is my lovely husband, The Hubster.
My beautifully boisterous 4 year old son, Little M.
And my smiley, almost 2 year old girl, LP.
I love having adventures with my amazing little family and hanging out with them is my favourite thing to do. How about you?
Life can be so hectic and busy sometimes. Work, school, home and all the things in-between! I think it’s even more important than ever to keep things simple in life, especially for our children. Luckily it’s the simple things that are the easiest to do – and the most fun too! At Little Fish we love simple crafts, activities, recipes and outdoor adventures. We hope you find some inspiration!
I love hearing from my readers, wherever you are in the world and am really grateful for your support, as it encourages me to write and create more. So please do comment, share, like, tweet – whatever floats your boat. Do let me know if there is something you would like to hear about.
Lots of love from my family to yours,