Moments of Gratitude is where I reflect on all of the things that have made me happy, thankful or inspired that week. I hope that I will also inspire you to do the same…
It’s been a funny kind of week as Little M was sick at the beginning of the week. So I feel like we’ve just pottered about lots! But it’s been nice to take things slowly and not have too much planned.
These are the things I’ve been grateful for this week…
• I’ve been cuddling my boy a little bit tighter this week and feeling so full of love for him. He was sick on Monday with a vomiting virus and I was really worried about him. Of course it would also be on one of the hottest days we’ve had all year! He’s right as rain now but I’ve been lingering onto those cuddles. I’m way behind on my new blogging schedule already, but that all comes second to Little M snuggles!
• Although life overtook blog this week, I did get around to ordering my lush new planner. I can’t wait to get more organised with my blogging! In case you missed it, I’ve been motivated and inspired by the wonderful You Baby Me Mummy and her 5 Day Productivity Challenge. It’s meant for bloggers but I’ve found her tips so useful for every aspect of life!
• Last weekend (before he got sick!) Little M and I made some yummy Halloween cupcakes together. I love baking with Little M. Although it can sometimes be a bit of an organisational challenge (i.e. stressful!) I can’t resist seeing him enjoying himself in the kitchen. He loves it!
• Dancing with LP. This girl loves to dance and sing. In our music class this week it was so fun to jig around together and see her smiley face.
• I’ve been feeling so grateful for Golden Gate Park this week. With a small apartment and no car, we literally live in the park. Whenever I’m feeling a bit down or home sick, a visit to Golden Gate Park always picks me right up. And the kids love it of course! At the time of writing this I am walking through the park. The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival is just beginning. Both kids have fallen asleep, the sun is shining through the trees and beautiful music is filling the air. Pure magic. I think we’ll be back tomorrow.
Thats it for this week. We are looking forward to some pottering about at home, trips to the park and the music festival this weekend.
What about you? What moments have you been grateful for this week? What are you looking forward to this weekend?