Moments of Gratitude is where I reflect on all of the things that have made me happy, thankful or inspired that week. I hope that I will also inspire you to do the same…
These are the things I’ve been grateful for this week:
• We had a beautiful day on Monday for my birthday. The sun came out and I spent the afternoon with my family at the beach, followed by pizza and birthday cake. What more could a girl want?!
• I was over the moon to have one of my Living Arrows photos featured on What The Redhead Said. It means so much to have any of my work recognised, as to me it’s just little old me!
• We enjoyed watching the movie Miracles from Heaven. It was such an emotional, yet uplifting movie. It made me feel so thankful for my little ones and want to hug them that little bit tighter.
• The sun’s been shining a lot lately – it’s been really picking me up. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that it’s October!
• I had a lovely chat to my brother on the phone.
• I went to get LP out of her crib one morning and she was standing up in there for the first time! She looked very pleased with herself, but also slightly relieved that I had come to get her so she could let go of the sides of the crib!
• Little M came back from preschool one day with lots of little trinkets from his adventures – some seeds, a log with a pine cone on it and a piece of art work made with lichen! It’s been wonderful to see him really embracing and enjoying nature.
• I enjoyed catching up with some girl friends today and showing off LP. She enjoyed being the centre of attention!
Tomorrow we are off to the pumpkin patch! I’m getting in the mood for Halloween, how about you?
What moments have you been grateful for this week? What are you looking forward to?